Fabric Arm Warmers, upcycled fingerless mittens
New Glovies! Upcycled fabric arm warmers, fingerless gloves, wrist cuffs, sweater sleeves - whatever you'd like to call them - I call them Glovies! Made with upcycled lightweight and medium weight sweaters and thicker tshirt fabrics, plus a lighter weight fabric generally at the bending part of your wrist for easy mobility. Perfect fun, unique gifts! Great for sitting in a cold office at a desk, driving the car, and anywhere chilly you want to you use your phone without a full glove or mitten on.
*This is a promotional price - for a limited time! This listing will be updated with new options so check back to see what's new! This way, you only need to check one listing in the shop.
One size fits most. These fingerless gloves are generally the same size, with variations only around 1/2" on various parts of the gloves - to accommodate various arm and hand sizes. The largest part of the hand is at the thumb generally, however there is a thumb hole there which accommodates stretch and movement. *See descriptions below for sizing. All 'fit most' with the exception of those noted as Petite. I prefer mine looser with a little 'droopy' swag so if needed, I can put them over a light long sleeved shirt versus just right on the arm. It all depends on where and how you plan to wear them.
Follow along on facebook to see when new colorblends are posted as well as the many other styles in my shop. www.facebok.com/rockpaperscissorsetc
Styles / Colors:
1. Gray Maroon - petite. Approx 13” long. 8” around at top of forearm with minimal stretch. 7 1/4” around at base of thumb. Best for smaller figures. Cute when scrunched down to stack at wrist too.
2. Yellow Mustard - Petite. Approx 10” long. 7 1/2” around at top of forearm, 7” around at base of thumb. Snug small arm fit. Lightweight.
3. Black Red - M/L Approx 12” long. 8 1/2” at thumb, 8” around forearm.
4. Sage Brown Cream - Medium - Lightweight shirt fabric at hands paired with light knits. Flexible. Approx 12” long. 8” at thumb, 7.5” around forearm (good stretch there)
5. Blue Beige - Small. Generous at fingers for movement and not as long at finger end. Snug at forearm to keep it in place. Last fabric at forearm end works well folded over too. Leaves room at wrist for watch. 7 1/4” at base or thumb/wrist. 8” at forearm with less stretch. 12 1/4” long. (Good for on me for reference). Lightweight.
6. Black Mustard - S/M Approx 12” long. 8” at thumb, 7” around forearm (good stretch there). slightly larger wrist area (great for iwatch space, bracelet space under the cuff) *Note cuff and forearm folded over in pic with different fabric. Thumb hole sits between second and bottom knuckle versus base of thumb.
7. Black Purple - M/L Generous stretch at hand and wrist. Approx 12.5” long. 9” fingers and wrist, 8 1/2” forearm. Flexible knit fabrics.
8. Gray salmon beige - M/L but with less stretch in lightweight t-shirt 2-layer fabrics plus cotton knit. Approx 10” long. 8 1/2” at thumb, 8.5” around forearm. Wrist has good space for iwatch.
9. Black gold multi / S/M Approx 12” long. 8” at thumb, 7.5” around forearm (medium stretch there). slightly larger wrist area (flexible and space for iwatch.)
10. M/L Olive tan Burgundy with lightweight fabrics - Generous stretch at hand and wrist. Approx 12.5” long. 9” fingers and wrist, 8 1/2” forearm. Flexible fabrics.
11. M - Black Beige Red.
Medium stretch fabrics. 8” at fingers and wrist, 8 1/2” at forearm. length at 11”. Hand fabric cuff folds over nicely.
12. M/L - Black white gray - Sweater fabric at fingers and wrist. Generous stretch at hand and wrist. Approx 12.5" long. 8" fingers and wrist, 8 1/2" forearm. Flexible fabrics.
13. S/M - Black Gray Aqua
Medium lightweight knit fabrics. 7.5” at fingers and wrist, 7.5” at forearm. length at 11”. Hand fabric cuff folds over nicely.
14. M - Black Red - Dense thicker sweater fabrics at arm plus medium knits at wrist and hand. 8” overall width. Hand fabric can be folded over with nice stretch. 11” long
15. M/L - Beige Salmon - Lightweight knit and woven fabrics. Good stretch. Approx 10” long. 8 1/2” at thumb, 8” around forearm.
16. M/L - Beige Rust - Good stretch in lightweight cotton and knits. 8.5” hand, 8.75” forearm. Wider overall.
17. M - Gray Navy Cream - Light and medium cottons, no knit sweater fabric. 8” overall average width.